Top of the mind thoughts:
1. Provide long term vision on where the IT department will fit in the overall value chain of the organization and how agility can help it in achieving that goal
2. If the long term intent is to go agile for majority of projects, create a transition backlog
3. Prioritize and reprioritize often
4. Inspect & adapt as you go along the journey
5. Lead by example, follow agile principles
6. Encourage & reward successes and support learning from failures
Monday, November 9, 2009
What can leaders do to enable Agile teams?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
14 Essential Software Engineering Concepts for Engineers and Managers
There are many terms and concepts that are important for an engineer to be familiar with, in order to effectively build software. This post ...
Alongboarding, an agile onboarding approach Alongboarding: We’re in it together! Organizations hire new people every day. A great first impr...
Consider This Someone is presenting the work that they have just completed. Compare and contrast the two scenarios below: ONE. "This is...
The Onboarding Canvas is a tool that can be used for onboarding a new team member . We derived this tool from Spotify's adaptation of ...
Post a Comment